1. It's important to utilize technology where possible so that information can be gathered, discussed, saved and created. Most students love technology and can relate to it better than a pencil and book.
2. We need to hold them accountable because this will keep them on task.
Tool time is not just play time! It will be a way to monitor their progress and understanding of
concepts and materials being taught.
3. I visited Mangahigh because I am a math teacher. It could be a
fun/station activity for students to practice their Algebra skills.
I also visited Manipula Math which helps use curriculum in a very hands
on way. This is very "hands-on" math, which would work great in stations.
Record keeping sheets describing the learning can work well keeping track of the students progress at their stations.
4. Two apps I could use on the iPAd would be Thinkfinity and Interactive.
These would be a fun, interactive way to keep students
engaged in learning.
5. Another way to use an iPad as a station is to use it as a research tool or video maker.