Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tool #5

I created a Wordle using a logarithm review:

 Wordle: Logarithms!

This was really fun! I could make SO MANY mathematics posters for my classroom using this application! I am not sure how I would use this for lessons, but the words that appear more frequently are larger, so I could possibly type in a worksheet and give students the pictures to help them recognize the more important vocabulary words.

 I also created a comic: http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/Comix/?comix_id=3406592C675624

It was fun to play with. I created a small "motivational" comic for my students. I could also have my students make their own comics for a fun class project to demonstrate their understanding of a particular lesson. They could share their comics with the whole class. This would be something different and fun to try.

1 comment: